We invite all training grade Ophthalmologists from ST1 to ST7 to submit a case report, audit, video or paper for our next meeting. The winning prize is £250.
Abstract submission guidelines:
- Any Ophthalmology presentation topic is invited
- Oral presentations – rapid fire presentation of 5mins duration, plus time for questions
- Poster presentations – standard board size
- Abstracts should be submitted to: email@example.com
- Deadline for abstract submission is Saturday 1st February 2020 by 6pm
- Email submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be notified on 3rd February 2020
All successful candidates will be awarded a certificate
There will be one winner for the Top SOS Presentation Prize. Contributory prizes will also be awarded.
Message from Mr Petrarca:
I am keen to increase the number of presentation and poster prizes available to trainees in this region, so would encourage all trainees to submit a poster or presentation. This is a general interest meeting so a wide range of topics can be included – anything you have found interesting or unusual or just simply happy to talk about, has a chance.
The plan for the presentations is a rapid fire, up to 5 mins max plus questions. The top few presentations will get prizes and the best of the meeting will get the main SOS 2020 prize.
Same for the posters submitted (Standard board sizes)
Deadline for submissions, Sat 1st Feb 2020 6pm, the successful candidates will be notified 2 days later
Previous Trainee Prize Winners:
2019 – Joshua Harvey & Zak Jarrar
2018 – Paul Nderitu & Yih Horng Tham
2017 – Darshak Patel
2016 – Alastair Stewart
2014 – Fiona Jazayeri
2013 – Gurjeet Jutley
2012 – Will Tucker